Candle Safety Guide 2020
Remember: A candle is an open flame. It can easily ignite any flammable items nearby.
At Sparkling Scent we want you too love every moment of your triple scented candle, however the use of candles requires precautions and awareness, please continue reading for tips and saftey precautions.
Burn within vision
Keep away from flammable items
Keep away from young children
Safe use of candles:
• Make sure your candle is placed on a sturdy position that can not tip over.
• Keep the immediate area of a candle clear at all times.
• Do not place your candle on window seals, where blinds can be shut over it.
• Do not use candles in positions where they can be knocked over by children or pets
• Never use water to extinguish a candle
• Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm before lighting the wick again.
• Do not burn a Sparkling Scent candle for less than 1 hour or longer than 4 hours.
• Never move a burning candle, ensure the flame is extinguished, wax is solid and the jar is cool before moving.
• Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
How to get the highest performance out of you Triple Scented Sparkling Scent Candle.
• Never allow candle flame to come in contact with glass jar.
• To prevent soot from creating around the glass trim wick to 7mm before each use.
• Never introduce foreign objects into candle.
• When not in use, put lid back on candle to prevent dust build up.
If you have any quotes or concerns please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or through our social media links.